Don't forget to subscribe to the show:
- Pelvic floor health is important for both men and women.
- If you find yourself urinating when you sneeze or exercise, you need to strengthen your pelvic floor. (Tips on this below.)
- The Perefit is a game create specifically to improve pelvic floor health for women. The controller goes inside the female genitals, and is used to strengthen and control your pelvic floor muscles.
- Men need good pelvic floor health as much as women do. Added bonus: it helps to produce much stronger orgasms.
- Movement Matters by Katy Bowman - Get it on Amazon or Audible. (Signing up for a free trial on Audible supports this podcast!)
Follow these accounts on Instagram:
About Kristin Hodson
Kristin is involved in many practices and projects with the goal of improving sexual health in individuals, couples, families, communities and institutions.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, Kristin sees clients at her mental health clinic, The Healing Group, teaches human sexuality as an Adjunct Professor at The University of Utah in the College of Social Work, hosts the largest professional conference in the rocky mountain region, The Rocky Mountain Sex + Intimacy Summit.
Kristin is co-author of, “Real Intimacy: A Couple’s Guide to Genuine, Healthy Sexuality” and is working on her second book, “Yes! You Can Talk To Your Kids About Sex.”
Get Your Free Guide!
In the guide, we go over mistakes to avoid, and techniques that will help you feel more confident and comfortable.
This will help you master everything we covered in today's podcast!