On this week's episode, we finish our conversation with Steve and Natalie from the 'burbs of Chicago. For part #1, click here.
- What do you do to keep the love alive after having kids?
- What advice would you give to people who want to have a relationship like yours?
- "Go in with the mindset that you are not #1 anymore." -Natalie
- Taking a leap of faith. "The bigger the promise, the bigger the leap." -Melissa Joy Kong
- Loving people needs to become a habit, or a default. If love always has to be a conscious act, it's unsustainable.
- Can divorce be an option? If so, what are the grounds for divorce?
- "I don't believe in marriage for the sake of marriage. I believe in loving." -Steve
- What separates an average marriage from an amazing marriage?
[jbox title="Show Notes:" border="5" radius="15"] [/jbox]