In part 2 In this week’s episode we wrap up last week's conversation with Jim and Cindy Wigdahl. Jim and Cindy have been friends for over 30 years, but have only been married for 4 or 5 years. Their story is amazing and sad and full of hope all at the same time. It will open your heart. I hope you love it.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Not trying to change each other.
- Be a good listener.
- The power of male friendships
- Don't allow yourself to be drawn to a person who is exactly like you
- Love yourself first
- Being ok not having all the answers, and instead being a questioner
- How losing your spouse changes your perspective of life
- How do you know in 2 months that you were supposed to get married?
- "I'm happy to be stuck with you." When you're single, if you don't like something, you just leave and find something else that you prefer.
[jbox title="Show Notes:" border="5" radius="15"] If you love the smooth and sultry sounds of Jim's voice, you can check out his voice talent website <a href="jimwigdahl.com" target="_blank">here</a>. Leave your thoughts about this interview in the comments!
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/18034434&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false"></iframe> <iframe src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F2538722" width="100%" height="166" frameborder="no" scrolling="no"></iframe>[/jbox]