The purpose of Love School is to help you master the art of love.
Love is a skill you can master with practice and guidance. Every week we’ll dive into the fundamental principles of love, and leave you with strategic challenges to put these principles into practice.
If you are single, and wonder why you just can’t get a relationship to stick…
If you are in a relationship – even a great relationship – but you want something more…
Or if you feel completely lost when it comes to love, and you’ve never even had a relationship…
THIS COURSE WAS DESIGNED FOR YOU!
Let’s master the art of love together.
Here’s What You’ll Learn When You Sign Up For Love School:
I’ve put a lot of work and effort into the Love School curriculum, and I’m SO excited to share it with you. We’ll be kicking things off on the evening of Wednesday, June 9th. All of our calls will be recorded, just in case you can’t listen in live. Here’s what we’ll be covering:
Integrity – The Power of Promises
We will begin with the very foundation of romantic love… making and keeping promises. In session one, we will learn:
- Why integrity is absolutely vital to a passionate, lasting relationship.
- How to apologize when you break a promise. HINT: It’s not the way you’ve been taught your whole life…
- What the true purpose of guilt is, and how to use it to create amazing connection.
Self Love – Love Yourself First So You Can Learn To Love Others
In this session two we will discuss how a lack of self-love silently destroys more relationships than just about any other threat to love. We will learn:
- How to transform the concept of self-love from a “feeling” to an action.
- Why loving self is key to creating a loving relationship with someone else.
Vulnerability – The Art of Being Fully Human
In section three we will talk about the fears we have of being fully seen, and then rejected for our flaws, imperfections, and humanity.
- How to confront fear and create the courage required to be vulnerable
- When and how to open up to someone you love.
- How to create a safe space for others to be vulnerable with you.
- How to create a new relationship with fear.
The Dance of Conflict – How To Have Hard Conversations
Most relationships don’t end because of what the couple is fighting about, but how they fight about it. In this section I’ll give you the tools to have hard conversations in a way that bring you closer together instead of driving you apart. We will also learn:
- The elite language of conflict.
- How to identify warning signs that a conversation will end in disaster and what to do when these warning signs show up.
- How to use conflict as an opportunity for closeness
Boundaries – It’s The Rules That Set You Free
Boundaries are essential to making any relationship work. Without rules, chaos, confusion, and frustration creep in. In this section we will talk about:
- How to identify you need a boundary
- How to create and enforce boundaries
- How to become comfortable asking for what you want
Creating Habits of Love – “Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” -Gandhi
In this section we will talk about turning the last 5 weeks of lessons into habits that transform your destiny. We will talk about:
- How to enroll others in helping you create new habits.
- How to create a life full of beautiful, memorable, intentional moments, not a reactive life like we’ve been taught to have.
- What’s next on your journey to create incredible, passionate, lasting love?
In addition to these awesome perks, more of what you’ll get from Love School:
By signing up for Love School, you get a bunch of awesome perks… many of these will only be available for this, the first group of participants:
- Unlimited Access to the 6-Week Love School program – Listen and review the classes any time you want until forever.
- Worksheets and challenges for all 6 sections – These challenges and exercises will give you really clear, measurable, and insightful steps to putting the basic principles of love into practice in your life.
- Access to the private Love School Facebook Community – Get support, share your victories, help others grow with your experiences, and surround yourself with inspiring people who are passionate about creating amazing love.
- “Love More” t-shirt – This is my favorite t-shirt, and I want to share it with you. (You can choose your style, color, and size.)
- First access to discounted Earlybird LoveCon tickets – LoveCon is going to be amazing, and you’ll get first dibs on tickets at a price nobody else will have access to!
- A free invite to an in-person meetup in Salt Lake City (or a future Loveumentary event in your city, I’m making plans to visit Orlando, the West Coast, and NYC in the near future). – Meeting amazing people in person who prioritize love is so radical.
Sign up! I’m excited to kick things off with you!