In part 2 In this week’s episode we wrap up last week’s conversation with Jim and Cindy Wigdahl. Jim and Cindy have been friends for over 30 years, but have only been married for 4 or 5 years. Their story is amazing and sad and full of hope all at the same time. It will open your heart. I hope you love it.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Not trying to change each other.
- Be a good listener.
- The power of male friendships
- Don’t allow yourself to be drawn to a person who is exactly like you
- Love yourself first
- Being ok not having all the answers, and instead being a questioner
- How losing your spouse changes your perspective of life
- How do you know in 2 months that you were supposed to get married?
- “I’m happy to be stuck with you.” When you’re single, if you don’t like something, you just leave and find something else that you prefer.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the creator of The Loveumentary. I believe that just like art, language, and music, love is a skill that can be developed and mastered if you have the right training, mentors, and a high level of commitment. My hope is to help bring the possibility of extraordinary love to you and others like you. Thanks for reading! Please drop me a line or leave a comment if you have any questions or feedback.
Latest posts by Nate Bagley (see all)
- hacked by GHoST61 - December 28, 2016
- Hacked By Unknown - December 15, 2016
- S02 E01 – Jennifer Finlayson-Fife: Virtue, Passion, and Owning Your Desire - November 28, 2016